ServerStadium Cloud Storage – ServerStadium S3 Object Storage
ServerStadium Cloud Storage is an object storage service from ServerStadium. It is compatible with S3 protocol and let you store as well as serve a large amount of files or data. Start by creating a bucket that will store and serve your files and folders.
Create a Bucket
- From Cloudraya Control Panel’s left menu, click on Resources > Object Storage
- Click on the “Create Bucket” button on the top right corner of the page
- After that, specify the name of your bucket
- Then, select the region you want the bucket to be in
- Optionally, you may choose the permiss on the file listing, by default it is a private listing which means you need an access key to view the listing of the bucket
Notes: You may also use your bucketname.s3-<region>.serverstadium.com as the hostname. For example:
- Bucket Name: myimages
- Storage Path-Styles URL:
- Storage Raya Virtual Hosted URL:
- Click on the “Bucket” name to which you want to upload the files.
- Click on the “Upload File” button in the top right corner.
- Then, click on “Select File” select single or multiple files and then click on the “Upload” button.
Note: ServerStadium Cloud Storage can only upload a maximum of 2GB of filesize via the Web GUI. If you want to upload more than 2GB of a filesize, we recommend using s3cmd (for command line interface) or Cyber Duck for a desktop GUI.
- To delete a specific file, select “Delete” from the “Actions” menu of the filename.
- To delete multiple files, you may check the checkboxes next to the filename and click on the top right corner “Action” button and select “Delete”.
Setting Permission on a file
You can change the permission of a file to a Public or Private
- Choose a file from the list and click on the “Actions” > “Manage Permission”
- Select whether it’s Public or Private, then click on the “Update Permission”
- Optionally, you may also generate a quick share URL by clicking on the “Actions” > “Quick Share”
You may create folders to organize your files.
Create a folder
- At the top right-hand corner, click on the “New Folder”
- Then, specify the name of the new “Folder” and click “Create”
Delete a folder
- Choose the folder from the list and click on the “Actions” > “Delete”.
- Confirm the deletion. Remember that all the contents within that folder are also deleted.
Create your bucket now at https://cp.ServerStadium.com. If you have just discovered us, you can sign up here. Should there be any further questions about Storage, feel free to reach out to our support team!