Frequently Asked Question
1. What type of payment method do you accept?
We accept PayPal as well as Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
2. How long does it take to get a server online after submitting payment?
Some servers can be setup as early as 1 hour, however worst case, we ask that you allow us up to one business day.
3. Do you provide a network uptime SLA?
Yes, we provide 99.9% network uptime SLA. For each hour that our network is unavailable, we will credit your monthly fee by 5% per hour. (up to 50% credit in a billing cycle)
4. Do you provide hardware replacement SLA?
Yes, we provide a 2 hour SLA on hardware replacements. If it takes us longer than 2 hours, we will credit your monthly recurring cost by 5% per hour, up to 50% of your monthly recurring cost.
5. What kind of support do you offer?
All servers come unmanaged. However for any hardware related issues, we will replace it per our Hardware Replacement SLA. For any non-hardware related issues, we charge $20 per 15 minutes during normal business hours, and $80 per hour during non-business hours.
6. Do I need to sign a long term contract?
No, you don't. You can rent the server on a monthly basis. You don't even need to give us advance notice for cancellation.
7. How do you provide support?
In the event you need to contact us regarding your service, simply e-mail or . Our support department is staffed 24/7 and on average responds within 15 minutes.
8. How much bandwidth comes with each server?
Every server comes with 10 TB on a 1 Gbps connection.
9. If I or my customer is listed on Spamhaus.org, can I utilize a Server Stadium server?
ABSOLUTELY NOT. We absolutely do not allow anyone who is listed in http://www.spamhaus.org, to use our servers. We will immediately terminate the server without prior notification if you use our server. Or if you cause our IP to be listed in http://www.spamhaus.org, we will also immediately terminate your server without notice.
10. Is there any discount for renting multiple servers?
Yes! See our reseller program here
11. Is there a cost to setup software RAID?
If the server supports software RAID, we will configure it for you free of charge.
12. If I have KVM/IP with media support, can I install my own OS?
Yes, our KVM/IP supports remote media to install any OS of your choice.
13. If I want to upgrade or downgrade a server after its already been online, is there a setup fee?
No, there is no setup fee for upgrades, however, if you want to downgrade your server, there is a minimum of $25 setup fee. To avoid the setup fee, you can consider canceling your service and signing back up, which in such case, we would not charge a setup fee.
Please note that some servers are not eligible for upgrades.
14. If there is an upgrade/downgrade fee, is it easier to cancel my current server and order a new server? That way I do not get charge for the upgrade/downgrade fee.
If you do not have any data that you need on your server, this is the cheapest way to modify your server. The reason for this is because it is easier for us to build a new server and take down a canceled server rather than modify an existing server.
15. I need to upgrade my server to a more powerful server. What is the process for this?
You can order a new server and keep both servers online until you completed the data move. After that you can request to cancel the old server. If you want, we can also move the IP to your new server. That way you can use the same IP. There is a one time $80 support fee to move IPs from one server to another server.
16. Are there any tools we can use to check Server Stadium network?
Yes, it is on: http://tools.serverstadium.com/. You can test download, trace route, ping, check peering ASN, and speed testing.
17. What happens if my server gets DDOS or attacked in anyway?
If an IP on your server gets an attack, we will immediately null route the attacked IP for 24 hours. After 24 hours we will un-null route your IP and if the attack persists, we will null route it again for another 24 hours until the IP is no longer being attacked.
18. If I have many servers with you and 1 of my server gets a large DDOS that negatively affects the network, will only 1 of my server that gets DDOS gets terminated or will all of my servers be terminated?
First of all, if the DDOS attack does not affect other customers, then your server will not be terminated. We only terminate server if the DDOS attack affect other customers in our data center. Having said that if you are a reseller, then we will only terminate the server that is causing issue to our datacenter. But if this keeps on happening with most of your clients then we will discontinue your reseller status and ask you to move to other hosting provider. If you are an end user, then we may terminate all of your servers. Our goal is to provide screaming fast and stable network. Anyone who causes problem to our network/datacenter will not be tolerated.
19. If I have a hardware issue with my server, what will you do?
We will replace the problematic hardware. However, if your server is still not accessible, then we will setup a new server and mount the original hard drive as a secondary or connect it via USB until you move all the data to the new server, at which time we will take off the old hard drive. There is no support fee to replace faulty hardware.
20. What is the cost for additional IPs?
Cost of adding IP after the server is online are as follows :
* Additional 4 IPs is $4/mo
* Additional 12 IPs is $12/mo
* Additional 28 IPs is $28/mo
21. What should I do if I want do setup reverse DNS?
Please e-mail for this request. Its free of charge :)
22. How can i test Server Stadium's speed?
23. If I have many servers at Server Stadium and only 1 of my server is violating Server Stadium Terms of Service, will all of my servers be affected?
No. Only the server that is violating our TOS is affected.
24. I have many servers with Server Stadium and one of my customer does not pay. So I cannot pay that particular server. Will all of my other servers be affected?
No. Only the server that is not paid will be terminated.